Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Dress

After a very long day and late night of sewing I was able to finish Little Miss E's Easter dress. I don't have any pictures of her in it yet because it is a little bit large...I think it will be more of a Spring/Summer dress. I am pretty excited about my first clothing sewing experience. I didn't think I could do it without my mom sitting there holding my hand through it, but I did it (after several calls to mom though!). Sadly though, I think I ruined part of it by leaving the iron on the back piece a little too long, the pink flowers are a little discolored. Any ideas or is it going to be "orange-ish" forever?

2 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

So cute! I love it! I can't wait to see little miss E in it!

Jessie said...

I am impressed! The dress is adorable! I wouldn't dare attempt a project like that.