Friday, March 26, 2010

Our House

Okay, so we've lived in our house for about 4 months now and I realize that I have still not really posted pictures it. I really am not much of a decorator. I have a hard time spending money on home decor but I am working on it. Miss E's room is the only one that is really done with paint and decor on the walls. I hope that with spring in the air a fire will be lit under my bootie to get some painting done. Then I hope to have a housewarming party (yes, a little late). Here are a few pics, enjoy...



We have all of the letters of E's name on different colored backgrounds hung over her crib.

This isn't a very good pic, but these were the inspiration for the room. I love the Winborg sisters! My mom got E these for Christmas and I love them!

The office portion of the "office." We also have a craft table and two pianos in there. It's a big room!

Master bath...


Family room/kitchen...I love having a gathering space when everyone comes over!

Master bedroom. We are looking for some sort of couch/chaise to put in here soon. I think we are going to go with a natural green color on the walls. Still looking for artwork!

Again, pretty boring. I am still waiting for inspiration to strike me for the color and artwork to place around the house. We are loving our neighborhood and love seeing the growth that is happening around us! I am happy to say that we, for the first time in a long time, feel like we are "home."

2 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

Love your couch! Looks comfy... I should try it out sometime :)

Jessie said...

I understand the decorating thing! It's overwhelming and scary, but I think you have great taste. I love your red bedspread. Good luck! :)