Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekly Menu 3/1-3/6

After our very heavy meals last week, I am trying to focus on a little bit lighter fare this week. I ended up going to Boise for a few days so we are having pizza tonight rather than last week.

Monday:
Pizza and Breadsticks

Tuesday:
Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup
Turkey Stock
Leftover Turkey
Carrots
Celery
Onions

Wednesday:
Sensational Sirloin Kebobs
Rice

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Thai Red Curry
I am going to use chicken rather than the beef.
From What's On My Menu

Saturday:
Maple Glazed Salmon
From Hold the Onions
Rice
Veggies (whatever is on sale or looks good)

Sunday:
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta
From my friend Courtney Davis

Now I just need to get my shopping done for the week!

1 comment:

Tyson and Courtney said...

By the way, I just made that maple glazed salmon last week, and it is SO good! My new favorite salmon recipe!