Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dessert Pizza

Tonight Steve and I experimented with a treat we saw on a food network challenge. Luckily for us it turned out very well! I do pretty much everything to taste so I don't have amounts for things...just do what tastes good to you.

Dessert Pizza
Cooked breadstick dough (don't put anything on it while cooking)
Softened Cream Cheese
Powdered Sugar
Frozen Raspberries
Sugar
Brown Sugar
Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together to an icing consistency/flavor. Spread onto breadsticks. Thaw raspberries until soft and smash with white sugar to taste. Spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. At this point you can just eat it as is (we did because we like the cold raspberries) or you can broil it until hot and brown sugar caramelizes.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

My goodness! I must try this! It sounds so deliciously easy. I think I gained 5 pounds on Craigo's dessert pizzas (just like this stuff) my first year of college.