Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cottage Cheese Fit of '09

Tonight E got her first taste of cottage cheese. I didn't know if she would like it or not due to the texture, but happily she loved it. Not so happily, when I told her it was all gone, she FREAKED out. Her fit was reminiscent of a child going through the Terrible 2s.

There was rolling around on the floor.


Kicking. Notice the cottage cheese still in her mouth. She didn't even swallow before starting her mondo fit.

She got up into crawling position, dropped her arms, started going with her legs and rubbed her face into the floor.

This was nearing the end, she was a little tired. And yes, that is a piece of cottage cheese in the corner of her mouth.
Phew, I hope (but know I'm wrong) that this is not a sign of things to come. It was nuts! :)

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

That is so funny! The first time we gave Colter cottage cheese, he made so many faces and kept spitting it out and pushing it away, so we took him out of his high chair and let him play. Ten minutes later, he started spitting out more cottage cheese curds he had been hiding in his cheek. Funny kids!

Courtney said...

Ha Ha! I love that you captured it all on camera! I tried giving Kylee cottage cheese yesterday and she wanted nothing to do with it. I can't blame her... I think it's disgusting too.