Friday, February 15, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Steven Joseph

How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years

How long did you date? About three or four months, but then we were engaged for 7

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? Definitely Steve

Who said I love you first? He did...I took a little time to return the sentiment

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject . . .

Whose temper is worse? Mine

Who does laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he does a great job

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are looking from the foot of the bed, Steve; when you are laying on your back on the bed, I do

Who pays the bills? We both do

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? Steve

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but we see his siblings more than my family

Who proposed? Steve

Who has more friends? I think I do, but he has friends from forever

Who has more siblings? Steve does, he has four and I have three

Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the day and the subject of conversation


Now I tag . . . Courtney Kent!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I was so surprised to see my name at the bottom of your post!! I guess this will give me something to blog about because I have been a little short on events lately.

Ashley said...

Hey, I've changed my blog address. You'll have to update your list...sorry:)