Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Book Tag

I have been tagged yet again. At this rate I won't have to post any new news for those of you who check blogs as religiously as I do!

Here are the instructions the rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (Yep, I started it)
pg. 123
"'So it's just a traveling knight or a tinker every day or two. Then on holy days, when people come from all over the country to hear the services in the cathedral, we gather farthings galore.'
'It seems to me we might man the bridge on holy days only, and give you a fire of the proceeds,' said Philip.
Paul looked anxious. 'Don't say anything to Remigius, will you?'"

That was weird! Very much out of context.

I now tag: Courtney Davis, Annie, Sara, Lessley, and Leslee

Happy Blogging!

No comments: