Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BYU Day

October 14, 2011

Steve and I realized that, aside from football games, we really hadn't been back to BYU to visit together since we graduated in 2008. When we found out that my little bro, Matt, was going to be touring the campus with his friend (side note: I CANNOT believe he is old enough to be touring college campuses!!!) we decided to head down, take him to lunch, and make a day of it. It was so fun to go back with the girls and let Miss E run around and play on the beautiful campus. I absolutely love the campus in the fall! We were also able to visit our old boss, Chuck, from when we worked at the field house doing activities support. We loved that job and he was the best boss! I was also so very happy to get some fudge from the bookstore...I love that stuff!
This is at the fountain of the new(ish) JFSB. This building is so beautiful and high tech, I wish I would have been able to spend more time here.



We took Matt to Sammy's in downtown Provo. It was yummy, although it was WAY slow! I attempted to do a little photo shoot with E against the cool red brick. She didn't cooperate too much and these are the silly pictures I did get...


This little missy is a trooper! She has such a sweet disposition and allows us to schlep her all over the state, only crying when she is messy or hungry. LOVE HER!
Sadly, I didn't think to get any pictures of the girls with Matt, not smart. We'll just have to imagine his cute face!

No comments: