Monday, September 12, 2011

She Has Arrived!

Sweet little sister joined our family on August 20. We were all very glad that she decided to make her debut a week before her due date!
Birth Stats:
7:01 am
7 lb 7 oz
20 inches long
Our first family photo as a family of 4...very telling. Little sister sleeping peacefully, Miss E and dad being goofy, and mom trying to look calm while whispering threats through her teeth!!! :) Just kidding, we are totally loving our new addition and are actually adjusting pretty well.
This little girl is an absolute angel! Heavenly Father knew what I needed when He sent her to our family. I am pretty sure that if I had another just like E, I may consider stopping at two children. This baby is so precious! She is a great sleeper (for the most part) and is quite content most of the time.
I cannot express how grateful I feel for the family I have been blessed with! I am completely smitten with my two beautiful daughters and I couldn't ask for a better husband to raise them with. While life is certainly not perfect (I'll save that for another post!) I wouldn't trade it for anything.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. And your family of four looks perfect and natural. :)

Tyson and Courtney said...

Congrats Danielle! Your new little one is so precious. I'm so glad she's being good for you. I'm so happy for you and hope you are feeling well!

Jason and Kristine said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Leslee said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little girl. I am glad she has been an easy (well easier) one!

Jessica said...

Hooray! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Courtney said...

So happy for you! Congrats, she is beautiful! Her and I share a birthday! It's a good one!