Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woah Look Out!

(Don't mind the nasty face and hair...1st graders pretty much drain me of any self consciousness.)

In the last few weeks my belly has really seemed to pop. I am just waiting for my turkey timer to pop out...right now it's flat against the rest of my tummy. I always used to make fun of ladies who had belly buttons that exploded out of their bellies: I think I am going to be receiving my just desserts any day now...mmm...did somebody say dessert? I have been craving carbs and treats like never before! I feel like a horrible mom to be because I am going to make my baby obese from the womb.

Anyway...27 and a half weeks down, and about 12 and a half to go...YIKES!

6 comments:

Key Fam said...

Way cute, Danielle! LOL! I remember my timer popping out....it's never been the same since Ashlyn! LOL! Don't worry about the treats and sweets either, I absolutely LOVED brownie sundaes with both girls! :) Your belly is just too cute. Wish we could come and visit and see you in person!!! But you're right, the pictures will have to do for now. Take care!!!

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Too cute Danielle! If you can believe it, my belly button is still a "smoothie!" I have been waiting for it to pop for about 10 weeks now, but at 32 weeks it still hasn't! It is funny to not have one though:-) I hope you're still feeling good.

Jason and Kristine said...

You look great! I'm the same way...with wanting carbs and sweets. My baby is going to think glucose is the only food group!

Tyson and Courtney said...

You look darling! I hope these last 12 weeks goes by fast for you! Will you be in Boise at Christmas? I would love to see you!

Lanelle Barber said...

Danielle, your belly is so cute! And you look glowing and fantastic. At least you are still wearing girl clothes, man - by the time I was at your stage I just took over Ryan's wardrobe. You could say I was channeling "beached whale."