Thursday, July 15, 2010

Check It Out

Sorry for the lack of posts for all of my loyal readers! ; ) Anyway...I just recently decided to check out the website for those who have questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons). I have looked at it many times before, but not recently. It is REALLY cool! Yes, I am Mormon, and therefore a little biased, but for those who haven't looked at it, or who have questions, take a minute to browse the site. I especially liked the section entitled OUR PEOPLE. It has profiles of people who have chosen to talk about their faith and conversion. I also like the FAQ section. Sometimes I feel like the media and people who are not members of the Church put words into our mouths about what our beliefs are. This spells out what we TRULY believe. I really am not very good at sharing my beliefs, I try to live it rather than blast it to the world (no offense to those who do...there is a time and a place and people who are good at that!!!), but this is a really good platform for members of the Church to share their personal beliefs. Sorry for the long post on this really random thing but I found this website to be fascinating, and pretty cool too.

No comments: