Monday, February 23, 2009

So In Love


I have totally fallen head over heels in love with this little girl! Miss E has captured my heart. I always wished and hoped for a snuggly baby and I couldn't have gotten anything better. After she eats, E will always snuggle up to whoever is burping her (usually me). She tucks her little legs in froggy-style and burrows her head into my chest. I love it! I love the way she gives us goofy grins in her sleep and snorts and squeaks. She is so fun... Now we just need to end her all night all you can eat buffet eating habits!!!

5 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Cute pic. You look great already. P.S. Your bangs look good too :)

Key Fam said...

Awwww!!! I LOVE this picture of you two!!! You look great, Dani! I can't wait to see you guys sometime!!!

Tyson and Courtney said...

I miss those days of snuggling! Colt doesn't do that anymore unless he's asleep. By the way, you really do look fantastic!

The Lorenzen'z said...

You look stunning! I can hardly wait for our baby girl to get here too.

WeTheTeeples said...

SO not FAIR!! I am totally jealous! You look so dang cute! You aren't allowed to look that good after having a baby. You are no longer my favorite cousin. :) Seriously, tho, Dani you look great! And of course, miss E is a doll. I really really want to come snuggle her.