Monday, December 8, 2008

Boise Trip

This past weekend Steve and I were able to go to Boise to hang out with my family. It was so nice and relaxing to just be with them. On Saturday all of the boys went golfing while us girls did some Christmas shopping and got fabric. Saturday night my mom and I made some baby blankets and burp cloths. Steve got to have tons of fun with Kelsi putting together a shelf for my mom. Thank you so much Dad and Mom for all you do for us!!! We couldn't ask for better parents than those we have been blessed with!


Here is my beautiful mom working on one of our blankets.


Believe it or not, I can sew too.


One of our CUTE finished products. (The other one was had farm animals and pink tractors!)


Steve working ever so hard!


Aren't we lovely on our trip back home?

No comments: