Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday Mania

We made it through the week of birthdays! In my family, summer was always a crazy time because we have back to back birthdays. Then when I met Steve, I knew he would fit perfectly into our June b-day schedule. Here it goes:
Matt-June 22
Michelle-June 23
Steve-June 25
Mom-June 26
Crazy, right! Then my dad and I have birthdays on the 17th and 19th of July. My sister Kelsi lucked out, however, with her very own August birthday on the 9th.
Now we just need Michelle to marry someone with a June 24th or July 18th birthday to make things a little more fun!
This week we were able to surprise Michelle on her birthday by having my mom and siblings come down to meet us for dinner and shopping. This was Michelle's first week at BYU and she is doing a stellar job! Steve was able to have three birthday dinner celebrations thanks to his loving family. I think the week was pretty successful.
Happy Belated birthday, family!!! I love you!


Sadly I don't have any pictures of the actual birthday celebrations because, well, I'm smart like that.

1 comment:

kevin & sandra said...

I don't have any pictures either! It was a crazy and fun week though!
Thanks for the post.