Friday, November 2, 2007

Time

I have been thinking a lot about time lately. It seems like time is everything. It is something everyone could use more of yet we can never get more than we have. Every year and every event in my life seems to move more and more quickly. It seems like not long ago I was moving to Idaho to begin 8th grade. And it seems like just yesterday that I graduated from high school, when in reality it was just the day before yesterday that I applied for college graduation. I don't know if time is actually/literally moving faster, or if it is just that my life is getting more and more busy with less down time. To those of you older and wiser, I am just wondering if life ever slows down or if it actually speeds up.

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I know, isn't time crazy? I was just realizing today that we are almost halfway through dental school, and yet I feel like we just got here. Scary thing is, people always say seems to go even faster when you have kids. Is that even possible?
P.S. I tagged you. Check my blog.

WeTheTeeples said...

Since I am so much older and wiser than you I will give you my thoughts:) I have yet to have time slow down. It may drag a little here and there, but overall it goes quite fast. I don't know if you have heard the song "Don't blink" by Kenny Chesney, but it basically talks about how time goes so fast that its gone in the blink of an eye. And it is so true. I can still remember when I coldn't wait to drive, and I was so sure that day would NEVER come. NOw I have been driving for ten years, graduated from college, am mariied, and have two kids. It is crazy how fast time goes. They say that time flies when you are having fun. Well, my life must be a blast then, because it has flown by.