Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Was Bored

Two names you go by:
1. Mrs. Burden/Teacher (I hate being called teacher! I always make my students call me by my name before I respond!)
2. Danielle

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Purple Shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Unconditional Love

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Hang out with Steve
2. Read

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. One month of free rent
2. A shopping spree at Ikea

Two pets you had/have:
1. A goldfish named Pearl
2. The cutest dog named Mercedes/Sadie

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Courtney???
2. Meredith???

Two things you did last night:
1. Worked on my teacher work sample
2. Watched TV

Two Things you ate last night:
1. Cheese
2. Bologna (the Oscar Meyer variety)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Steve
2. Mom

Two things you're doing/did today:
1. Rearranged my furniture
2. Dishes

Two longest car rides:
1. Blaine, WA to Provo, UT
2. Texas to Utah

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Valentine's Day
3. I love them all!

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Berry Lemonade (when real berries are used)

No comments: