Thursday, October 10, 2013

E-isms

Oh my Miss E keeps me on my toes. She is hilarious!

Yesterday she told me she loved me so much she wanted to marry me. I told her I couldn't marry her, I am her mom and I am already married to her dad. She looked at me and asked, "Where were you when daddy chose you?" I didn't understand so I said, "what?!" She asked the question again so I said, "do you mean where was I when daddy asked me to marry him?" She said, "yes." I told her that I lived in Provo, UT and I was going to BYU. She smiled and said, "I bet he looked at you and said, that's a pretty girl and I want to marry her!"

This afternoon E was in the bathroom for a long time (typical for her). I heard her grunt and then quietly say, "yes!" Then she started cheering, "I did it! I knew I could do it and I did! Yay! Yes! I did it!" And so on. When she came out of the bathroom she told me that she "hugged and kissed that potty!" I told her that I was proud of her, but to please, never do that again. Bleh!

Lately any time someone leaves the home without E she always yells, "Wait! I have something to give you in the laundry room!" Then she runs in to give us a sloppy kiss and hug before we go.

No comments: