Monday, October 5, 2009

8 Months!



Wow, how time flies!!! I can't believe Little Miss is 8 months already. I have been horrible at taking pictures of her this month, but you had better believe that she has not stopped growing! She is so big and full of smiles. There were not tons of firsts this month, but she is the proud new owner of 4 teeth and is working on adding 2 more. Miss E also loves to play pat-a-cake and terrorize her older cousins. I'm sure they can't wait for the day that we move out so they can leave their small toys on the floor : )!

Dear Pretty Girl,
I hope you know how much your daddy and I love you. That's the reason we sprinkle your face with kisses ALL the time! You are so precious to us and bring us more joy than we could ever have imagined. You are full of fun and spunk and are always making us laugh. We are so glad you were able to join our family and we look forward to watching you grow!!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: